Other Jewish Congregations/Communities in the Temecula Area:
- B’Nai Chaim is a Conservative Jewish congregation
- Temple Beth Sholom is a Conservative Jewish congregation “with a twist”
- Chabad of Temecula
Other Resources (Inclusion here does NOT constitute endorsement or affiliation):
- Torahview.com YEHUDA LEBOVICS
- Jewish Federation of San Diego. https://jewishinsandiego.org/san-diego-jewish-community-directory/martin-gilboa-md
- Riverside County Department of Social Services provides information about cash assistance for people who are struggling, as well as food stamps (now known as CalFresh) and the like. It’s all listed on their website — http://dpss.co.riverside.ca.us.
- Western Eagle Food Bank in Temecula — http://www.western-eagle.org. 40940 County Center Dr, Temecula, CA 92591 (951) 695-7206
- Community Food Pantry of Murrieta. 39493 Los Alamos Rd., Suite A, Murrieta, CA 92563, 951-677-6347
- Circle of Care ministries. For information regarding food distribution locations and schedules, contact Circle of Care using the contact information below. Phone (951) 973-3582. E-mail email@example.com . Website www.circleofcareministries.org
- Community Mission of Hope. 41760 Rider Way, Temecula, CA 92590, Phone: 951-444-1404. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: CommunityMissionofHope.com
- Valley Resource Center. Offers Senior services including food programs, utility assistance, telephone assistance, counseling, advocacy, and other services. 951-384-0110. ValleyResourceCenter.org .